Here’s Today Every Actress Malaika Arora’s Yoga Mantra
Malaika Arora is a celebrity with the world at her feet. The Indian beauty who was born in Karachi, Pakistan, has been in the entertainment industry since the age of 4. Nowadays, she divides her time between acting and yoga. Her mantra is: “Speak your truth”.
When asked what this means to her, she replied “It means you are not a victim. You’re not waiting for someone to come rescue you because they think they are more clever than you.
Actress Malaika Arora’s Yoga Mantra :
1. I don’t call it a routine. I call it an attitude.
2. What happens in your head, happens in your life. So get your head straight and you will get the results you want in life.
3. To me, happiness is what I need to show someone else and spread love because that’s going to make them happy as well as yourself.
4. If you want to learn from the mistakes of your past, learn from them and then leave them where they are.
5. Your problems aren’t as important as you think. The only thing that matters is how you respond to them. So take responsibility for your life and make the changes that will transform your life for the better.
6. I don’t want to be good at what I do, I want to be great at what I do. And that difference comes with relentless hard work and commitment to excellence over time – not just today, but in every single day of your life – whether it’s acting or anything else that you happen to be striving towards in this lifetime on earth.
Benefits of yoga :
1. Calms you –
Yoga helps to calm you down and helps to reduce the stress levels. There are very few things in this world that can help you to calm your mind, relax your body and also rejuvenate it. That’s why people need to take part in yoga classes and make sure that they are properly guided.
2. Keeps you fit-
Yoga is not just about meditation or any other technique of breathing exercises; it is about when the entire body of an individual is focused on a single point or let’s say a single pose for a long time. This helps one to keep his body fit and healthy. People who have been practicing yoga regularly are less prone to get fat because they maintain a good physique at all times.
3. Improves flexibility-
Yoga helps one to improve his flexibility by keeping the joints relaxed and most importantly has a positive impact on the brain. The muscles of a person get a better response through yoga which helps to maintain the body in a proper way. The person then feels relaxed and comfortable.
4. Helps you to sleep-
Yoga helps to improve your sleep quality as it helps you to focus on a single thing like the breathing techniques or the sets of postures, helps you to have a better night’s sleep. It also increases your energy level because of which you look fresh and energetic all day long.
5. Strengthen your immune system-
Yoga helps to improve the immune system of an individual by taking a balanced diet, regular exercise and practicing yoga for at least 15-20 minutes everyday for a good period of time.
6. Improves your concentration-
Yoga helps you to focus on a single pose or let’s say breathing technique that helps you to improve your concentration level and thinking power. Therefore, if you are suffering from any kind of stress related issues or problems in your mind then you can make yoga as the remedy of all these. You will be able to see a positive change in yourself as well as your life after starting yoga.
7. Improves overall health-
Yoga helps one to get healthy both mentally and physically which is the main motive of it. A fit body makes a fit mind and a healthy mind always does wonders.
8. Improves blood circulation-
Yoga helps to improve blood circulation in the body which helps to keep the body fit, healthy and fresh all day long. The more you practice yoga, the better it gets and you get a positive response from your body.
9. Reduces weight-
Yoga helps to reduce weight by practicing it regularly everyday and also by maintaining a proper diet. It also helps to achieve a perfect physique as well as improves your overall health. A fit mind always wants a perfect body so you will be able to achieve this goal with ease once you start your yoga lessons at the right time and at the right place.
10. Improves your coordination-
Yoga helps to improve the coordination as well as the flexibility of an individual by practicing it regularly so that he/she can easily get a steady flow of blood in all his/her limbs. The more you practice yoga, the better your coordination will get and you will surely enjoy the benefits of this. You will feel strong and energetic all day long.