The best quotes by business leaders who have done it all, touch on personal and professional life, motivating us to enter the workforce, and inspiring us to follow our own passions. These The Brews News are the perfect quotes that say it all in just a few words.
The Hands-Down Best Quotes about Business :
1. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
This quote was inspired by the life of St. Francis, who in 1215, founded the Franciscan Order and penned several hymns during his lifetime. If it were not for this man, we wouldn’t have such beautiful pieces of music like “Canticle No. 3,” which is about how people praise God for everything that he had done for us. Through the Franciscan Order, St. Francis was able to emphasize his belief on humility and simplicity through his example.
2. “The only people who are truly happy are those who have something to do.” – Aristotle Onassis
This quote from Aristotle Onassis reminds us that nothing is more important than working towards a goal and pursuing our passion. Basically, knowing what we want out of life and being able to reach for it is the only way for us to be truly happy.
3. “I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my eyes should fail than that my faith fail.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Martin Luther King Jr.’s quote speaks about how we shouldn’t let anything get us down because of how difficult life can be, even when things aren’t going as planned at the moment.
4. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” -Stephen Covey
This quote from Stephen Covey emphasizes the fact that we are in control of our own fate. We have the capability to make decisions and fail, or succeed based on the results that these decisions bring about.
5. “Be careful what you put into your mind, because you will never get it out of your mind.” – Unknown Author
Through this quote, it is important that we remember how powerful positive thinking is because if we focus on positive thoughts, they will become our reality.
6. “Remember that not everyone is blessed with the same opportunities and resources you have. Some people are born with diamonds in their eyes, and some people are given crutches by their parents.” – Tara Smith
With this, we’re reminded to do what we can for others who have nothing to help them achieve their goals. We should encourage those who need help and give it from a place of generosity, no matter what happens.
7. “Create your own happiness because you’ve got a lifetime to live.” – Dalai Lama
This quote conveys the idea that we should never lose sight of our true purpose in life; to find happiness henceforth.
8. “We must try to find what pleasure there is in doing a thing well – in doing it so well that we can do it again.” – Wolcott Gibbs
This quote reminds us that we should strive to our best, even if there is no one to praise us for our efforts. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if no one is around to acknowledge what we had done because at least we know that we did our very best.
9. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill was a British Politician and Prime Minister during World War II. He had always been able to identify with the challenges that his country faced and was able to use this knowledge through motivational speeches, which later on became Churchillian quotes.
10. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
This quote from Wayne Gretzky is a reminder that failure is inevitable in life, but if we never try to accomplish something, then how would we know what success feels like?
11. “He who has a why can endure any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Nietzsche’s quote speaks about how difficult life can be at times but as long as we have a reason to keep on living, then all these challenges will seem insignificant.
12. “If you want to be successful, prepare to get criticized.” – Zig Ziglar
This quote from Zig Ziglar reminds us that being successful can be challenging and never easy. We should embrace the flames of criticism rather than avoid them or repel them.
13. “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S. Thompson
Hunter S. Thompson was an American journalist who was known for his reporting on the Beat Generation and his novels about gonzo journalism. This quote from him really speaks volumes about the reality of life because when you’re alive, this is what we should aim for.