SEM’s career Prospects:
There is a huge demand for an SEM specialist to increase the organization’s site traffic.
|93% of online experiences begin with a search engine and more than 73% link search users click on an organic link.|
The various job title for the role is
- SEM specialist.
- PPC Manager
- SEM Executive
- SEM/PPC growth hacker
- SEM Analyst
Employers of various companies prefer employees with a bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or business management. However, they are flexible enough to recruit a person who has got a relevant certification. There are numerous certification courses present both online and offline to make your career in the ever-blooming field.
As per Pay Scale, a fresher can earn a median salary of up to $46000/annum and an experienced professional can earn up to $65000/annum. The salary structure varies depending on the type of company for which a digital marketing services works for.
Where to Start?
If you are at the starting point and you don’t have a clear idea on what to do and where to start, SEM certifications are the right approach for you.
To make the foundation strong towards your career as an SEM specialist, you can do it by choosing the correct certification course.
Search Engines and SEM are here to stay for years to come and this will be the best investment you can make for your business or your career. The demand for an SEM specialist is growing exponentially than the market is producing them. Through 23% growth expected for market research analysts in the forthcoming years, I can bet that the demand for a perfect SEM specialist will grow over the years.
Become an SEM professional by getting first-class training from our institute and get a handsome package as a salary.
Responsibilities of an SEM specialist:
- An SEM specialist is likely to carry out the following responsibilities.
- Plan, develop and execute the Search Engine Optimization strategy (SEO).
- SEM specialist should work for organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Performing thorough keyword research frequently.
- Recognize key SEO KPIs.
- Monitor click rate, bounce rate, redirects, and other KPIs.
- Organize and present reports regularly.
- To identify the target audience, identify the buyer persona.
- Identify the problems and deficiency and execute the solution in a very timely manner.
- To improve the productivity of the organizations, an SEM specialist should suggest improvements.
- Work as a team with web developers and also marketing people to implement SEO best practices.
- Make yourself updated with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends.
The above sited are some of the very critical responsibilities of an SEM specialist. There are some of the goals an SEM specialist should meet to be a successful professional in the field.
Improving the volume of leads by 25%:
A thorough iteration of keyword analysis should be made to find missed opportunities. Find out the different keyword matches and identify the matches in the search reports. Study the search engine share report and locate the opportunities to Improve the percentage of share in the search engine through optimizing bids.
Investigate the landing page performance in terms of speed, content, navigation, design, and performance improvements in different areas.
Reduce the Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) by 20%:
When the first goal is achieved, a digital marketing agency should consider goal2 to reduce CPA.
Improvise the Cost Per Conversion (CPC) by testing the account with numerous automatic bid strategies like target CPC, enhanced CPC, etc. You can always modify the bid to test various ad positions.
Analyze the search term report and include negative keywords if mandatory.
Perform day and night based analysis to identify when the ads are performing better.